Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Stair Climb


This is Lindsay and I after I completed the stair climb in San Francisco. (36 flights of stairs) Lindsay was unable to the climb because of her CF, but I was thrilled to do it for her. Another climber said they do this kind of event to show us how a person with CF feels after walking a while. Let me tell you I was feeling like I wanted to quit, but I couldn't knowing she feels like this all of the time. Quiting is not an option for her.


Some crazy man on the street took our picture, but I must say he did a fine job. I can't wait to do it again this year with all who are interested.

2 comments:

  1. My hat's off to you Becca. I know I couldn't handle doing that but you did it like a champ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess how long it took and what place out of 50 climbers folks...36 flights of stairs....
    11 min and 25 secs and she was 25th place:)Oh so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete