Monday, March 23, 2009

Day One...The Counting Begins

I am active as of 3:49 pm March 23, 2009 :)

Lisa, the nurse, called me and told me they received all the results of the tests. I am clear to reactivate on the list. I was so excited! I was nervous for a second. I was overwhelmed, relieved, stress free, and content. I know I have made the right decision. And only because God is on my side will I get through this. Phil 4:3 “I can do everything through Christ who gives me strength.” I began to make some calls to tell the world I was listed. I finally got to speak to Dad and Amie. And both Rebecca and Brie were at the gym (pump that iron girls) :) They called me back in time. I am relieved because I have been so stressed just getting through these grueling tests. It felt like so much weight was lifted off my shoulders. And now I sit and wait… and wait… yes that is the only thing I can do from this point on. Tonight I made dinner for Rebecca, Jared, Dustin and Missy. Dustin suggested he’d take me there in 'style' so I think I’ll take him up on his offer, Thanks :) so this is day one of the list. It has been great and I think I want them to just call me already. I still think I’m freaked out, but I’m ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment